AWAY GAME v LOSSIEMOUTH FC
BREEDON HIGHLAND LEAGUE
GRANT PARK, LOSSIEMOUTH IV31 6JG
SATURDAY 10 FEBRUARY 2024 – KO 3pm
So, this Saturday, we’re off to one of my favourite places – Lossiemouth.
Birthplace of Ramsay MacDonald, home of the Jets, two superb golf courses, a beautiful sandy beach and loads of ice cream….what more could you want…..that plethora of goodies deserves to be dented by The Jags taking all three points from Grant Park on Saturday.
Earlier this season Lossiemouth was a happy hunting ground for ourselves, as we won 1-0 last August in the League Cup which promoted a feeling of confidence of what was to come for the season ahead but things never really go to plan …….
In our last league meeting in October at Seafield Park, The Coasters won 3-0 – another of our games in which we made an exceptionally bad start and found ourselves three down within thirteen minutes……and although we battled for the rest of the game, disappointing was the general feeling throughout the Jags contingent.
Manager Rob was quoted in the local press this week that he will be taking a full squad to Lossiemouth so we wish he and the boys all the best as we now need points and many of them!
LAST WEDNESDAY’S GAME
The game versus Brora Rangers scheduled for last Wednesday had to be postponed because of inclement weather.
OUR NEXT GAME IS NEXT WEDNESDAY NIGHT (FEB 14 ) AT SEAFIELD PARK WHEN WE ENTERTAIN WICK ACADEMY FC : KICK OFF 8PM
As ever we conclude this week’s meanderings offering you a jackpot win of £4500 on our online fundraising lottery – click here if you want to play…
Now, we said that there will be a couple of changes after the jackpot for the current game has been won as we will go straight into a new game – with jackpot starting as usual at £1000 – so we would be delighted if you continue playing along……
- The game is to forecast 5 winning numbers chosen by the player from numbers 1 – 20 and the numbers chosen are then marked by a cross on the paper ticket entry form – or if playing online into the squares provided onscreen. Each five-number entry line costs £1.
- The Jackpot prize always restarts from £1000 and is increased by £100 monthly on the first Sunday of every month which usually combines with the first draw. When the Jackpot prize reaches £5000 it will be capped. The game will then continue weekly as normal until the £5000 jackpot is won.
- Should no entry forecast all five winning numbers, then any player matching four numbers will be entered into a random draw for a single weekly prize of £100. If no player picks four of the correct numbers there will be no consolation pay out that week.
- A new paper ticket entry must be completed every week.
- All entries must be in by 7pm on the day of the draw.
- All winners will be notified.
- If more than one player wins the Jackpot prize then the winning total will be equally divided between them.
- The draw is normally made every Sunday at 7pm.
And as we always promote every week games can also be played online – all details of how to play can be accessed clicking on the lottery logo (right)….